In the minutes of the Annual Vestry Meeting 1883, it was recorded that the Vicar offered to 'start and conduct an Organ Fund for Newton Church'.
£400 was raised through subscription.
The organ at All Saints is housed in its very own Organ Chamber. This was added to the church building in 1885/6, replacing the Lady Chapel which was once to the north of the Chancel. The commission for the organ chamber was given to a local man, John R Masterman of Shipton.
The organ itself is a pipe organ by Isaac Abbott of Leeds and was purchased in 1886. It is marked ‘Leodensian fecit [Made in Leeds] 1886.’ There are two manuals and pedals, with thirteen stops. It was officially inaugurated on 17th June 1886.
In the minutes of the Annual Vestry Meeting 1886, it was recorded that 'The Vicar was requested to insure the Organ directly it was erected.'
The organ was maintained carefully over the ensuing years but required overhauling in 1999. This was carried out by Peter Wood of Harrogate.